The purpose of this site is to generate advance discussion and comment on the topics under examination at the Griffith University Strata & Community Title in Australia for the 21st Century Conference (2 – 4 September 2015). Presenters at the conference can view this discussion prior to delivering their presentation, and the comments posted on this site may also prompt ideas for discussion during the conference. In addition, at the conference on Friday 4th September, Chris Duggan (Bright & Duggan) will be analysing and discussing what useful insights can be gleaned from the postings made to this site.
I hope you enjoy!
Professor Chris Guilding (Conference Chair)
How to use this site
To view comments already posted on the site:
- Click on any of the tabs above that correspond to the days of the conference,
- Click on one of the conference topics appearing in blue.
To post a comment on the site:
Email the comment that you want posted to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email message, indicate under which conference topic you would like your comment to be posted.
- Click on any of the above tabs corresponding to days of the conference, then click on one of the conference topics appearing in blue.
- Click in the “Leave a Reply” box at bottom of page, then enter your comment, then click on the “post comment” box.
- If this is your first time using the site, you will need to be registered for your comment to be uploaded. You can register by clicking on one of the four login options appearing immediately above the “Post comment” box (WordPress, Twitter, Facebook or Google+).
Note, as all posts are moderated, it may take 24 hours for your post to appear on the site.
Please post responsibly
By promoting ‘pre-conference discussion’, I hope this site can help us in our mission of running a meaningful conference by increasing the potential for valuable discussion that can assist in the advancement of sustainable outcomes in communal living and working environments.
I hope you enjoy this opportunity to engage with others in the strata title community – but please post responsibly.